Administrator for Childcare serviceApply
Frenchpark & Districts Childcare Clg (FDCL) is currently recruiting for an office administration.
The role will require the successful candidate to:
- Complete clerical duties to include filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Provide administrative support for the manager and operations team
- Create and update records and databases
- Provide support with Social Media updates as required
Essential Requirement’s & Qualifications:
- Candidate must qualify for Community Services Programme Funding
- Highly motivated with good team spirit
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and communication skills
· Adaptable, flexible and ability to work on own initiative
· Have a least one years' administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to handle highly sensitive & confidential information
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant third level qualification
- Previous Experience working with community groups
- Competitive pay
- 29 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, variety of shifts available from 8am - 6pm
All positions are subject to Garda Vetting, ICPC & Reference validation
Job description available on request.
Please forward Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frenchpark & District Childcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- 06 Jan 2023
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.