Childcare Supervisor (Full Time / Part Time) At Croghan Fairy Bush CLGApply
Childcare Supervisor (Full Time / Part Time) At Croghan Fairy Bush CLG
- Minimum FETAC Level 6 Childcare Qualification
- At least 2 Years’ Experience as a Supervisor in a childcare setting or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Department of Children and Youth Affairs National Government Programmes, Early Childhood Care & Education Programme, Community Childcare Subvention Programme and National Childcare Scheme
- Child Protection Training and First Aid
- Knowledge of legislation in relation to welfare of children’s health and wellbeing – Pre- school Regulations 2006, Childcare Act 1991
- Supervision of staff in all aspects of their duties
- Competent communication skills, IT skills, and record keeping
- Ability to motivate and maintain a high standard of professional childcare in a holistic environment
- The Supervisor will work in close liaison with the Fairy Bush Manager and Voluntary Management Committee, in maintaining a progressive Community Based Childcare Service.
For further information please contact Management on 071 9668400.
Covering letter with CV maybe addressed to Management, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG, Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to email@example.com
All applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Latest date for receipt of applications for all positions: 24th June 2022.
- 20 Jun 2022
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.