Childcare Worker – Cover Staff - immediate start. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Childcare Worker to join our dedicated team. If you have excellent communication skills and a fun-loving attitude, we invite you to apply for this role.
• 35 hours per week shift work between 7:30am-6:30pm Monday- Friday
(With possibility to extend hours to cover staff sick leave and annual leave) • Position will be flexible - hours will vary based on availability of student and staffing needs.
If the above job descriptions sound like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, please send your CV & Cover note to email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities of Childcare Worker: Duties will be discussed in full at time of interview. A brief outline is below:
• To support and assist in the provision of full-time day care of the highest quality, in a loving & caring manner
· Strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
·Ability to implement quality early childhood curriculum & creative skills to develop age-appropriate activities and support children's developments - emotional, social, physical and cognitive.
· Good working knowledge of the Aistear curriculum
· Understand & follow TUSLA regulations
· Naturally warm and respectful towards children and their needs
• Ensure a good standard of hygiene. • Conduct observations & learning stories for assigned child/children. • Attend meetings and undergo training as required. • Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Competitive Salary (relevant to experience and qualifications)
· Ongoing Training
· Career Progression with opportunities to help you achieve your ambitions and goals as early childcare educators. We encourage and promote continued professional development providing ample room for promotion.
· Free Parking
· 20 days annual leave (pro-rata for part-time colleagues)
· The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professionals • The opportunity to secure a permanent position when fully qualified
Candidates must have a Letter of Temporary Permission to Practice from DCEDIY, be willing to provide written references and agree to be Garda vetted.
If interested, please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As per the recent announcement by the DCYA, students who are enrolled in a recognized Level 6,7,8 degree, have completed practice placement working with children and have successfully completed 1 year of the degree are eligible to work in a childcare setting until 31st January 2022.
For further details, please see here: https://e.sensorpro.net/DocManagement/OpenDocument.aspx?DocIdGuid=41df4c52-93a7-412d-b57a-a555e730a788
Start date: ASAP
- 04 Jan 2022
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.