Croghan Fairy Bush-BUSINESS MANAGER FULL TIME POSTApply
Responsible for the day to day management of Croghan Community Childcare Service.
- Business Management experience to include finance, budgeting, marketing, IT, report writing and payroll
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a childcare facility
- Competent communication skills
- Experience working with and reporting to a Voluntary Board of Management
- The ability to work in partnership with parents and the local community
- Knowledge and experience of the National Childcare Schemes/Childcare Regulations (www.dcya.gov.ie/www.tusla.ie/www.pobal.ie)
- Experience in Human Resources including supporting and supervising staff and volunteers.
- Relevant Childcare qualification
- Child protection, first aid and fire and safety training
- Experience in networking with local/national childcare agencies
- Organising fundraising events.
- Please forward Curriculum Vitae to
The Chairperson, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to email@example.com.
- 10 Jan 2022
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.