Early Years Educators – Cover StaffApply
Tigers Childcare are looking to recruit early years educators & a quality manager in this exciting time of growth within the
Benefits & what we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Educational Assistance
• Colleague Recognition Rewards
• Access to HSF Health Care Plan
• Exclusive Colleague Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
• Referral bonus for introducing new colleagues
• 20 days annual leave (pro-rata for part-time colleagues)
• Holiday increments based on length of service
• Further development and training within the industry
• Progression opportunities within the company
• Salary scale for progression within the company
• The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professionals
• The opportunity to secure a permanent position when fully qualified
We are looking for Early Years Educators join our team of dedicated childcare professionals in Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
• 40 hour position, shift work between 7:30am-6:30pm Monday- Friday
• Cover Staff position can be flexible - hours will vary based on availability of students
Duties & Responsibilities of Early Years Educator: Duties will be discussed in full at time of interview. A brief outline is below:
• To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality, in a holistic setting.
• Ensure a good standard of hygiene.
• Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children throughout the day.
• Support children's developments - emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
• Conduct observations & learning stories for assigned child/children.
• Attend meetings and undergo training as required.
• Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements of Early Years Educator:
• Candidates must be willing to work with infants and young children
• Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification
If the above job descriptions sound like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, please send your CV &
Cover note to email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you!
- 23 Dec 2021
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.