Grovelands Childcare - Early years practionerApply
EARLY YEARS EDUCATORS
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Early Years Educators in our Athlone services.
All positions are Monday-Friday. The Full Time position will be at least 36 hours per week across our opening hours of 7.45am-6pm.
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the health, welfare and development of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities through the Aistear curriculum to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, families and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
The successful candidate must have:
- A sincere and genuine love for children
- Childcare Qualification as listed on the DCEDIY recognised Childcare Qualifications to minimum Level 5 from a recognised body though Level 7+ would be advantageous
- Knowledge of TUSLA requirements and 2016 regulation
- Minimum 1 year paid working experience in a childcare setting
- Knowledge of working with Siolta and Aistear
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer :
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount on childcare
- Career progression
- Training and Development
- Education assistance
- Staff appreciation days
- Onsite parking
Join our award winning team today !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: €13.00-€14.70 per hour
- 08 Jul 2022
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.