Student Childcare Assistant - Busy KidsApply
Busy Kids Creche are currently recruiting a Student Childcare Assistant for their Creches based in Ballycummin and Ennis Road, County Limerick.
Benefits of working for Busy Kids Creche:
- Employee Well-Being Program.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Training and Development Provided.
- Induction Training Program.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
- Employer Discount Arrangements.
Promote and maintain an organised, clean, safe, well equipped and culturally sensitive learning environment, observe and record children’s progress. Establish and maintain professional relationships and communication with children, their families and staff that are based on respect, equality, diversity and confidentiality.
Demonstrate a commitment to provide high quality care and meet established policies and procedures. Create an environment of best practice.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Must familiarise themselves with the Busy Kids Vision, Core Purpose and Company Values and ensure that they are adhered to at all times.
- Plan, implement and assess the children’s daily learning, activities and development based on their interests and needs, being flexible to change based on interests, attitudes and needs of the children both on an individual and group basis
- Express and deliver initiative and creativity in the planning, organising and communication of all activities, programmes and educational frameworks.
- Participate in the evaluation of the programmes on a regular basis to ensure the needs of the children are being met as far as possible by the crèche.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all children, their families and colleagues that are based on respect, equality, diversity and confidentiality.
- Report any concerns/complaints to the supervisor/manager (verbally and in writing) and act as an advocate for all children and employees when required.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary agencies and professionals within the sector, promoting the welfare of children.
- Represent Busy Kids at meetings/conferences when necessary, e.g. case conferences, childcare network meetings, etc.
- Have an awareness and knowledge of childcare concerns/issues that may have an impact on Busy Kids and quality of care for the children.
- Maintain indoor and outdoor play and dining areas in a neat, presentable and hygienic state.
- Support and assist the management team during internal and external audits/inspections.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must be enrolled in a course leading to a recognised level 6, 7 or 8 childcare qualification and have successfully completed at least one year of this qualification.
- Must have completed practice placement working with children.
- Children First.
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in practice desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A desire to learn progressively throughout your career due to the nature of the industry.
- Genuine commitment and passion for working with young children.
Applications to email@example.com
- 22 Dec 2021
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.