Early Years Educators - Full-Time & Part-Time - Small World Childcare - Donegal TownApply
- To provide quality early childhood care and education to children
- To, guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment.
- To work in close co-operation with the Manager and the other team members
- To act, if required, as a key worker to specified children
- Ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of all children in your care
- To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating programme of activities which will enhance the child’s natural growth and development.
- To assist in documentation of child observations and learning journals, it is the duty of the early years practitioner to ensure all children assigned to them have monthly observations carried out and learning journals are kept up to date throughout the academic year.
- To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the service always
- 12 Jan 2022
Apply for Position
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors to dcya.gov.ie use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website and allowing cookies to remain enabled, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as set out above.